Silverspike TapeIt 2 is a VST-Plugin to record audio streams creating wave files in real-time. You can plug TapeIt 2 into your VST host application at any point accepting VST plugins. Unlike most other plugins, TapeIt 2 does not change the sound of your audio. But, while copying the sound unaltered from input to output, TapeIt 2 writes it to a standard WAV file. This way you can grab any audio signal that appears at one of the plugin-points of your audio application.
TapeIt 2 expands the possibilities of your audio software by adding exciting new export features:
- Use TapeIt as a channel insert plugin for quick track bouncing or freezing.
- Export accurate mix-downs in realtime. And listen in while exporting.
- Record your VST instruments in realtime while playing.
- Record your plugins while tweaking their parameters in realtime.
- Put TapeIt before and/or after an effect plugin to record the dry and/or wet signal.
- Use TapeIt to monitor any specific point in the signal chain.
- Use more than one instance of TapeIt simultaneously
- Bounce multiple tracks at once in an easy way.
- Various WAV formats: 8, 16 and 24 integer, 32 bit float. Mono and stereo.
- Synchronized recordings. Four different synchronization sources.
- Generating time stamped files (using broadcast wave format).
- Manual and automatic recording level adjustment.
- Automatic normalizing.
- Integrated dithering.
- Drag and drop of recorded files.
- Waveform display.
- Information and operations on past records.
- Flexible user interface.
- VST2 compatible.
||Pentium II or compatible, 300 Mhz|
||32 Mb RAM|
||VST 2 compatible audio application (e.g. Cubase VST, Cubase SX, ...)|
Download and Purchase License Online
Visit the download area to get TapeIt 2. Purchase a license key in our shop to unlock the software.