November 18, 2006
New version 2.3 of TapeIt
is available. New features since version 2.1:
- All TapeIt instances in a project can be controlled at once.
- File selection can be bypassed when not needed.
- Smart workflow for bouncing multiple tracks at once.
- Support for Wave64 file format. Gets round the 2 GB limit of ordinary wave
- Fixed a problem with synchronization accuracy for Steinberg sequencers.
Sept 12, 2004
Silverspike has released new reverb and room simulator R2 for the VST Windows platform. After two years of research and development Silverspike is proud to present it's new reverb engine which forms the core component of R2. Authentic, high quality room simulation and reverberation delivered with low CPU consumption make it the ideal reverb for many applications. Read more...
April 28, 2004
New version 2.1 of TapeIt is available. The updated TapeIt plugin features an improved MIDI sync-mode. File and folder names are now remembered and general stability and compatibility has been improved.
March 10, 2004
Silverspike releases TapeIt 2 for Windows. Building on the great success of the first version it adds a whole bunch of new features:
Synchronization, time stamps, normalizing, dithering, waveform display, drag and drop, listing recorded files, unique filename generation, flexible window size, and more ...